Made from an aluminum disc and cellulose lacquer, this ultimate analog support is a fascinating object, resulting from the very first stage of the vinyl pressing process: engraving. Each lacquer is engraved one by one in the workshop, in real time, by a sound engineer who masters this rare and sophisticated technique perfectly.
Because of their material, the grooves of the lacquers wear away as the playback diamond passes over them. Like the concert itself, these pure emotions can only be experienced once.
For the first time in the world, we offer you the privilege of experiencing this unique moment.
- Each reference offers the best tracks (between 15' and 20') from each album.
- Due to its size, the lacquer can only be read with a 12" tonearm.
- Each lacquer is delivered in its own cardboard packaging.
- Do not brush or wash your hairspray
- It is recommended to listen to the lacquer with the best possible playback cells.
- There is absolutely no risk to your cell when reading a lacquer.
- It's best to read the lacquer within a few days. If you need to store it, do so in a cool, dry place.